Transport Admin Supervisor Job Ref : J4431 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, based close to Spalding who specialises in overseas haulage and have a opportunity for an enthusiastic Transport Admin Supervisor to join their ever-growing UK team.
This is a permanent position with a shift pattern of Tuesday to Saturday, hours of work are 0830-1800
Based within the traffic planning department you will work closely with both the UK planning team but also with the administrative team at our European depot.
You will work to effectively communicate information to customers and also work towards agreed targets between the two offices. A large part of the role will be to carry out the tracking of deliveries to ensure goods are delivered on time.
Responsibilities will include:
• Documentation administration within our system and liaising with our Holland depot to ensure all documents are correctly received. • Communicating with drivers and relaying this information. • Communicating with customers, relaying information and working to resolve any issues. • Tracking vehicles to report ETAs to customers • Communicating any issues to management.
Requirements include: • Confident IT skills and proficient in both excel and outlook programmes. • Previous experience working in a traffic office would be an advantage • Excellent communication skills • Although working as a team the ability to work on your own initiative will be important. • Excellent organisational skills and ability to follow processes effectively. • Excellent time keeping skills
Tax Manager Job Ref : J4365 Location : South Lincolnshire Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking for a Tax manager to join our fast growing team based on the Lincolnshire / Cambridge border.
The successful candidate will oversee a team of talented individuals and will be required to advise both personal and corporate clients on a wide range of issues. This person will also be required to assist with reviewing returns and assisting clients with investigations. Previous experience of Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and Income Tax is desired, both on a computational and advisory basis. In order to drive development within the team, we require candidates that are dynamic and forward-thinking, with a tech-savvy approach to how they support clients. The ideal candidate will hold a CTA qualification and have experience in a similar role.
Audit and Accounts Manager Job Ref : J4366 Location : South Lincolnshire Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Audit & Accounts Manager
Our Client is based in South Lincolnshire
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of working in an accountancy practice. Strong technical, organisational, communication and people management skills are desired.
Management Responsible for managing a team of 5/6 at various stages of development Managing a diverse portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies Key point of contact for clients and dealing with general queries Assisting team members with technical queries and professional development Development of client base and taking part in networking
Systems Responsibility for work allocation and job completion, ensuring deadlines are met Preparation of monthly fees projections Ensuring invoices are raised for work done Use of cloud accounting software and the ability to advise both clients and staff Reviewing Overseeing bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and year end accounts preparation Review of VAT returns prior to client approval Review of accounts and ensuring review points are cleared prior to partner review Review of corporation tax returns and self-assessment tax returns
The position is great opportunity for someone looking to further their accountancy career and join a forward thinking, innovative and growing practice.
Butchery Supervisor Job Ref : J4432 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Boston based client is looking to recruit a Butchery Supervisor to supervising a small but growing team, in theirv modern and innovative butchery, you will have butchery experience, possess good knife skills and be able to demonstrate core butchery techniques including: carcass breakdown boning, jointing and portion control.
Duties will include:
• Assisting the Master Butcher in managing department inventory, personnel, managing staff rotas, and other operational processes to comply with company quality and standards
• Understanding the entire butchery process and its impact on performance in terms of efficiency, quality, materials, equipment, and gross margin
• Managing the butchery department in absence of the Master Butcher
• Leading and motivating a team of Butchers using strong communicative skills both written and verbal
• Being able to communicate and influence at all levels within the business
• Involvement in butchery of all common types of meat (beef, lamb, pork, poultry) in carcass and primal form into products for wholesale
• Producing processed products (mince, burgers, sausages) using butchery machinery
• Adhering to strict hygiene procedures to ensure the facility is maintained to the highest standards and monitoring the butchery team to ensure hygiene is a key priority
• Using the office IT system for processing customer orders and producing product labels
• Focussing on delivering a great service within a team setting
The role is demanding and the candidate will need to be physically fit. Working a core contract of 46 hours per week, Sunday to Wednesday 8:30 – 20:30, you will receive excellent rates of pay. The successful candidate must have a strong work ethic, demonstrate care and attention to detail in their work and must be flexible in their approach to the role and hours of work.
Description : Our Spalding based client is looking to recruit a Team Leader to work in their busy dispatch department.
The ideal candidate will have previous Team Leader experience, ideally in a fresh produce environment.
Working on a back shift (16.00 - finish) you will work Monday - Friday with alternate weekends.
Main Duties will be:
Booking Transport Ensuring product is picked and dispatched correctly Assisting with loading and picking orders.
Production Planner Job Ref : J4406 Location : Coningsby Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our LN postcode client is looking for a Production Planner to join their team.
• To control planning to maximise machine capacity and manpower allocation by constantly maintaining and monitoring MS (master schedule), MRP (materials requirement planning) and RRP (resource requirement planning). • Create and issue a rolling material requirement plan for all production areas • Identify shortages of products and communicate this to relevant departments • Develop and track performance metrics, providing regular communication and analysis of results in line with business KPI indicators. • Monitor and evaluate delivery performance within the departments and supply chain together with that achieved with our customers. • Develop, create and utilise system reports and queries which will enable detailed analysis of the business for improvement opportunities • Control all shop order processes, liaising and communicating with sales, project engineers (account managers), production colleagues with regard to stock availability • Check availability of purchased inventory parts, liaise with procurement department to ensure availability as required by the planning process • Attend and participate in systems and production planning meetings and reviews • Prepare and manage stock takes, including reconciliation with finance department Along with advanced experience of MRP / ERP systems, as the successful candidate will be involved with implementing a system internally; you will need the following skills and experience: • Planning experience is essential in manufacturing / production environments • Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills. Quick to analyse, interpret and recommend solutions to key stakeholders. • Proven organisational, prioritisation and anticipation skills • Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally. • A formal planning / scheduling qualification preferred. • High standard of IT Literacy – MS Office & ERP Software. • Previous experience working with data set-up IFS, SAP, ORACLE or a similar ERP system • Academically qualified, preferably with an engineering or maths degree or equivalent
This is a great opportunity with an expanding company. An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.