Account Manager - Sales Job Ref : J4310 Location : London Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, a major distributor within the fresh and frozen food industry is looking to recruit an Area Sales Account Manager to work within the London area.
With an impressive New Business Account Management track record within the London area, underpinned by knowledge of the foodservice sector, you’ll have the ability to source your own leads, generating new business and increasing the number of trading customers on your area, in line with agreed targets. You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of developing accounts within the London area that were worth at least £40,000 per annum.
Some of your responsibilities include: •Generating new business opportunities within the London area •Maintaining and growing these accounts once you have secured them •Identifying ‘features and benefits’ of all products and producing a compelling sell to a customer •Creating product pricing quotations and special price requests for customers •Developing and maintaining a good working knowledge of the new product ranges launched into the business •Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager to hone selling skills and to maximise effectiveness of ‘face – time’ with the customer
What you’ll need to have: •Excellent working knowledge and experience of managing customers’ accounts and gaining new business •Fantastic relationship building skills •Excellent communication and teamwork skills in order to work effectively and deliver the company goals and vision •Genuine passion for food and excellent knowledge of the food service industry with the ability to apply this knowledge in ways that benefit our customers •Proven track record of going the extra mile for customers and drive business initiatives forward •This is a rewarding role that requires someone who is looking for a new challenge! It is essential that all applicants have a full, clean driving license
Perks •Competitive salary •Excellent Reward Scheme •Company car •Laptop, mobile phone and printer •Eden Red Employee Benefits Package •Reduced Gym Membership •Above statutory holiday entitlement •Pension scheme •Recommendation Recruitment bonus •Free On-site Parking •Continuous training provided •Potential Career Development
Skilled Logistics Operative - Days Job Ref : J4354 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Temp Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our Client based in Spalding requires temporary skilled workers from March through to September working on a day shift 2,2 3 pattern which would include every other weekend. Hours are 6am-6pm.
1 weeks training per person would be 8am-4pm starting in March.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to promote themselves within a fast growing and admirable company. An excellent pay rate if offered in reward for reliable and skilled operatives.
A reach truck/Counterbalance or PPT licence would be required as this is a skilled position.
Duties including picking and packing for a leading customer as well as stock rotation, working on dispatch and using the trucks. This is a busy period for our client so reliability is a must. Excellent English skills are also required. Licences will need to be provided before use of any trucks.
Assistant Management Accountant Job Ref : J4388 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client a large FMCG company in Spalding is looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent contract.
Working Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00 the key objectives for this role will be to:
• Work to validate, optimise and maintain data integrity • Protecting business profitability • Assisting in the production of information for cohesive decision making • Promote financial awareness within the business • Supporting the Commercial Management Accountant in objectives and projects
• Team Administration • Supporting target margin controls • Assisting in the budgeting process • Producing weekly sales and GM analysis • Updating weekly departmental trackers • Developing a working knowledge of the month end process for commercial profitability • Supporting NWB process, including attendance at relevant meetings • Understanding product ranges and planned future changes (launches, recipe change and delists) • Assisting in the development of meaningful business KPIs • Helping improve the integrity of business master data, including a share of any necessary system set up • Ad hoc finance duties as the business requires • Deputising for Commercial Management Accountant and Assistant Operations Management Accountant as required
a) Mandatory competencies and criteria. The post holder must:
• Experience in FMCG food manufacturing • Good level Excel skills • Ability to communicate through a variety of mediums, to a range of recipients • Good problem solving skills • Ability to prioritise workload, work to tight deadlines and handle pressure
b) Desirable competencies and criteria. Preference is given to the post holder who has: -
• Experience in management accounts areas • Working knowledge of Prophet • Knowledge of other fresh produce ERPs
Tax Manager Job Ref : J4365 Location : South Lincolnshire Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking for a Tax manager to join our fast growing team based on the Lincolnshire / Cambridge border.
The successful candidate will oversee a team of talented individuals and will be required to advise both personal and corporate clients on a wide range of issues. This person will also be required to assist with reviewing returns and assisting clients with investigations. Previous experience of Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and Income Tax is desired, both on a computational and advisory basis. In order to drive development within the team, we require candidates that are dynamic and forward-thinking, with a tech-savvy approach to how they support clients. The ideal candidate will hold a CTA qualification and have experience in a similar role.
Audit and Accounts Manager Job Ref : J4366 Location : South Lincolnshire Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Audit & Accounts Manager
Our Client is based in South Lincolnshire
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of working in an accountancy practice. Strong technical, organisational, communication and people management skills are desired.
Management Responsible for managing a team of 5/6 at various stages of development Managing a diverse portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies Key point of contact for clients and dealing with general queries Assisting team members with technical queries and professional development Development of client base and taking part in networking
Systems Responsibility for work allocation and job completion, ensuring deadlines are met Preparation of monthly fees projections Ensuring invoices are raised for work done Use of cloud accounting software and the ability to advise both clients and staff Reviewing Overseeing bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and year end accounts preparation Review of VAT returns prior to client approval Review of accounts and ensuring review points are cleared prior to partner review Review of corporation tax returns and self-assessment tax returns
The position is great opportunity for someone looking to further their accountancy career and join a forward thinking, innovative and growing practice.
Alarm Engineer Job Ref : J4389 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking for an experienced Installation and Maintenance Engineer to work for a well-established security company based near Spalding.
The main purpose of this position will be to carry out the installation of security systems in line with NSI requirements and the associated British and European standards.
Essential Requirements: • Understanding of Electrical Principles • Understanding of IP networks • Want to progress in a diverse industry with electrical knowledge being at the forefront but will extensively include IT, IP networking, System programming, Mechanical engineering
Desirable Requirements: • Electrical Principles • Electrical Installation practices • Electrical fault finding • IP Networking • Intruder alarms • Fire alarms • CCTV systems • Detection activated monitored CCTV systems • Access Control Systems • Integrated solutions • Gates and Barriers • Emergency lighting Role accountabilities: (overall responsibilities) • To act in a professional and friendly manner when dealing with all customers and staff. • To carry out Installations and/or maintenance on the above systems to meet quality standards and company policies and procedures. • Provide 24 hour callout out as required on a rota basis, including weekends, public holidays and periods of staff holiday and sickness. • Use of technologies and admin systems as required (PDA, tablet). • Liaise with the Technical Manager for advice on systems and technical problems. • To attend meetings as requested. • To ensure customer needs are satisfied regarding sales and service. • To ensure compliance to security systems response as to NSI requirements. • To ensure adherence to the Quality requirements of ISO9000 and compliance with the National Security Inspectorate and to complete internal audits as directed. • To maintain a good working relationship with other departments. • To attend internal and external training courses as and when required. • To work within the confines of the Data Protection Act 1998: respecting the rights of Data Subjects and ensuring that personal data is processed as described in the Company's Data Protection Policy. • To assist in other areas of the company operations (within capabilities) as required. • Such other duties as required for proper fulfilment of the role.
Health and Safety Co-ordiniator / Hygiene Controller Job Ref : J4283 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Health and Safety Co-Ordinator/Hygiene Controller to work around their Spalding sites.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm
Key Experience required:
• Understanding of the H&S at work Act and related regulations • NEBOSH Certificate or would work towards • IOSH Certificate • Understanding of retailer standards in a food production environment
• The ability to work flexibly within the requirements of the business • Team player with sound interpersonal skills/cross departmental skills • Confident in managing a small dedicated team • Shows initiative • Proactive approach • Attention to detail
Health & Safety:
• Support the task RA, manual handling RA, machinery RA with all departmental Managers • Manage the H&S plan in accordance with the yearly H&S internal audit • Carry out regular site H&S inspections to check policies/procedures are being adhered to • Review the SSOW for all 3 sites, formulating a risk assessment plan to cover all activities with support of the departmental Managers • Accident Investigation & Reporting – liaising with HSE and loss adjuster • Near Miss Reporting and investigation
• Develop cleaning schedules with departmental managers for each area of the company’s sites. • Identify and implement cost savings where possible. • Arrange for external cleaning company to conduct cleaning. • Inspect cleaning when complete to ensure at the correct standard. • Manage COSHH for chemical used during cleaning (Or ensure external cleaning company have this covered). • Work with production team on areas that need covering for cleaning during downtime. • Work with Quality